Is your backyard too small for your child’s dream jumping castle? We provide jumping castles for small backyards! And we’ve got some other options for you.
It’s difficult to find jumping castles for small backyards. Luckily, a small backyard is not a hindrance to turning that jumping castle dream into a reality!
At Bubbling with Energy Entertainment, we receive thousands of enquiries every year and one of the most common questions we get is “What can we do if we don’t have enough space for the jumping castle or inflatable our child wants?”
Good news, there are plenty of solutions and this blog aims to give you the ideas to make your child’s next birthday a huge success.
So, here’s what you can do:
- Firstly, see all of our jumping castles for small backyards here. The access and space required for each device is listed on the product description. Maybe there is one that will fit into your backyard? If not, here are some other options.
- Try contacting your local council as they oversee many community centres, halls, and park facilities. These options may incur a small rental fee, but provide services and space to fit larger inflatables. It’s especially relevant to remember that fairly often, parks don’t have access to power. So, be aware that generators/petrol blowers are an extra cost. Contacting the facilities department of your local council is the best way to discuss your venue needs.
- It seems that Local Bowling clubs are growing in popularity for children’s birthdays. Food, drinks and plenty of space creates an excellent venue option. In addition, one of our customers’ favorite venues is Gladstone Park Bowling Club in Balmain, who welcome jumping castle parties, and host four children’s birthdays regularly over the weekend and even Friday afternoons.
- Whether you’re looking for a classy venue for your child’s birthday, or an outdoor park with plenty of space for them to play, you probably want to check websites such as Event Birdie, who provide an awesome directory of a range of venues.
Finally, here are some of Sydney’s favorite places to host a child’s party:
- Gladstone Park Bowling Club, Balmain
- Cooper Park Community Hall
- Doltone House, Sylvania Waters (Castles under 2.5 high)
- Twin Shade Sails, Sydney Olympic Park
- Western Sydney Parklands, Abbotsbury
- North Sydney Community Centre, North Sydney
- Oran Park Community Hall, Oran Park
- Punch Park, Balmain
- Robson Park, Haberfield
- Glenmore Park Community Centre, Glenmore Park
- Seddon Park, Glenfield
- Blair Athol Community Centre, Blair Athol
- Campsey South Bowling Club, Clempton Park
- St Johns Park Bowling Club, St Johns Park
About Bubbling With Energy
Bubbling With Energy Entertainment https://www.bubblingwithenergy.info/ have been in operation for over 27 years. So, talk to us now about your next event. Above all, we want to help make your event, no matter how big or small, a huge success.
Private Parties Ph: (02) 9829 8929 Corporate Customers Ph: (02) 9829 8653 or [email protected]
Unit 6/14 Stennett Road, Ingleburn NSW 2565