PLANNING THE ULTIMATE ESCAPE ROOM PARTY
Bubbling with Energy (BWE) Entertainment has mobile inflatable Escape Rooms which will add the ultimate WOW factor to your next party planning.
Participants enter the escape room through an entry door. Then they have to complete a number of problem solving activities to get a four digit code. This code will unlock a padlock on the exit door.
The mobile inflatable Escape Room can be set up in a back yard, a local park, a company car park, a council family fun day, or a school or community hall with a high ceiling. It’s great for teen parties, family fun days, fund raising events, corporate team building and exhibitions. We just need access to a power point to inflate it.
Escape Room activities include decoding puzzles, codes or ciphers, sorting cards, and building something with a message embedded in it. Also, the activities are hidden in secret pouches, books, old suitcases or other props in the room. They are suitable for ages 9 upwards. Mixed age groups are preferred.
So, are you planning a party or team building event and want to have an Escape Room? These steps will help to make it a smooth planning operation:
- Set a goal – will it be a birthday or anniversary celebration, a team building event, or a learning activity such as assessing problem solving abilities or learning about climate change?
- Decide a theme – see below. NOTE – if you have a different theme in mind we can develop it for a small extra fee.
- Select a date and venue.
- Finally, book it with BWE.
Planning Ultimate Escape Room Themes
BWE currently has the following themes:
- Mission Possible – participants are members of an Australian Mission Possible Spy team trying to save a pandemic remedy from an enemy spy. Note, all our activities are “possible”.
- Heroes and Villains – teams try to save a precious golden egg from a group of villains.
- Aliens – teams are trying to escape from a nasty alien who wants to transport them back to his dying planet called Vogonsphere.
- Alice in Puzzleland – suitable for a girls only party, this Escape Room theme takes “Alice’s” on a journey through Puzzleland to escape the clutches of the evil Queen of Hearts. It’s also suitable for mixed gender groups.
- Formula One – suitable for a boys only party, escape room teams try to escape from other Formula One drivers who want the energy recipe which is making your vehicles go faster. This room is also suitable for mixed groups.
- Minecraft – based on the famous video game, Minecraft teams try to escape the evil Ender Dragon who wants her golden egg back.
- Save the Planet and Save Nature – these educational escape rooms teach participants about climate change issues such as recycling, water conservation and endangered animals.
- Spy Dome and Corporate Spy – team building escape rooms for corporate groups or high school students.
What our clients have said?
During the recent school holidays we set up escape rooms for a number of Out of School Hours (OOSH) Centre incursions. You only had to see the smiles on their faces as participants successfully escaped the rooms to know this unique event had the WOW factor.
Remember, our inflatables are not at a fixed address. They are mobile. So, in your planning remember that we bring the ultimate Escape Room to you!
Contact us for more Event Ideas
Call or email our professional staff with details of your event (where, when, how many participants etc). With our extensive experience, we can help you make it memorable and engaging.
Bubbling With Energy Entertainment have been in operation for over 27 years.
Corporate Customers Ph: (02) 9829 8653 | Private Parties Ph: (02) 9829 8929 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Unit 6/14 Stennett Road, Ingleburn NSW 2565
Note – Event planners will get some great tips from our Successful Event Planning blog.