Sno Cone And Fairy Floss Machine Tutorials
Sno Cone and Fairy Floss Machine tutorials are here! We have two new videos: How to use a Sno Cone machine and How to use a Fairy Floss machine.
We make it easier for our customers to operate the machines. Check them out!
How to Use a Fairy Floss Machine:
- Place your stick inside the bowl
- Twirl the stick in your fingers and also move in a counterclockwise direction
- Don’t roll the stick of floss along the side of the bowl. You might pick-up the waste which isn’t soft and fluffy. It makes the flossy heavy.
- Make sure you have the stick low to the bottom of the bowl so that the fairy floss grips the stick well. Make it to the size you want!
- Refill the sugar in the head every 4 to 5 sticks while the machine is on.
How to Use a Sno Cone Machine:
- Fill the gooseneck an inch from the top with ice cubes
- Turn the power switch on
- Apply firm downward pressure to the pusher handle to make the best snow
- Do not force the handle
- Scoop and serve the ice, adding flavor after the ice is in a cone.
- Unplug snow cone machine when not in use
- Do not put anything other than ice on the gooseneck to avoid damage
- Keep fingers away from the shaver body when motor is running to prevent injury